About The Guild
Building our community
The Hardwood Furniture Guild is a non-profit organization in Ohio's Amish Country managed by 15 volunteer board members from the local furniture industry. We are passionate about our community of amazing builders, finishers and suppliers who together create beautiful furnishings of unparalleled value and quality. Our mission is to Cultivate Growth thru Unity.
Your membership in the Hardwood Furniture Guild means:
- You are making a positive impact for our Ohio community and industry.
- You are helping to grow the market share that the community has collectively established.
- You value working together as a community and want to do your part.
- You support efforts to ensure that the industry will be here for the next generation.
- You are investing in the future of your business and the growth of the local home furnishing industry.
Businesses benefit from their membership in the Guild in a variety of ways, from saving money to connecting with peers.
As a member, you’ll receive:
- Opportunities to network with fellow builders and suppliers.
- Listing on our directory of our current HFG members, searchable by product type, as well as alphabetical.
- Access to our annual member meeting.
- The potential to combine resources with fellow members to market collectively to buyers.
- Peace of mind from ensuring the future health of the hardwood furniture industry.
Save the Date
Spring 2024 Market
Inspire your customers with a new vision for their space. The 2024 Ohio Hardwood Furniture Market promises a wide selection of pieces that are sure to capture any imagination.
April 2-3, 2024
Get Guild + Market Updates